PLASTIC WASTE IS A MOUNTAIN PROBLEM THAT IMPACTS THE HIGHEST PEAKS AND LOWEST DEPTHS OF OUR PLANET. 350 MILLION TONS OF VIRGIN PLASTIC ARE PRODUCED EACH YEAR, WHICH EVENTUALLY BREAK DOWN INTO MICROPLASTICS. IF NOT INTERCEPTED, THEY ENTER RIVERS AND WATERWAYS DISRUPTING THE ECOSYSTEMS OF OUR OCEANS.
Primeblue is a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic – upcycled plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our oceans. Both innovative and sustainable, Primeblue is helping us reduce our environmental footprint.
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating
- Mock neck
- Hooded jacket with mesh inserts
- Mesh inserts on inner sleeves
- Side seam pockets
- Bungee-adjustable hem
- Full-zip closure
- Embroidered graphics
- Midweight jacket suitable for moderate temperatures
- Hood without drawstring
- Made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material containing Parley Ocean Plastic and a minimum of 40% recycled material in total.
- Long sleeve
- Machine wash
- Officially licensed
- Brand: adidas